The following documents define and support the changes required to our bylaws and contitution so that we may be in compl,iance with the new BC Society Act.
- Revised draft Bylaws, clean copy
- Revised draft Bylaws, marked copy
- Draft Constitution
- Transitioning Schedule, updated to show the completed items and
- Table showing which existing bylaws are omitted from the new draft
bylaws, with recommendations as to their inclusion in the Policy Manual.
- Memorandum about the impact of the new Societies Act on the Curling
Club, and the effect of being a non-Member Funded Society.